Kinder Kick Start SY 21-22
Dear Parents/Guardians of incoming kindergarten students,
Welcome to Mauka Lani Elementary!
We are excited to welcome your child to our 'Ohana. Please see the information below for those who have signed up for Kinder Kick Start, which will take place from July 1, 2021 - July 22, 2021.
- Only on the first day, check in at the table outside of D Bldg. You will receive your child’s classroom assignment and parking pass. You will then walk your child to class.
- Parking passes should be displayed on the dashboard when parking in the school lot. The pass is only valid during Kinder Kick Start.
- Parents/guardians will drop off and pick up their child at their classroom daily.
- For the summer, kindergarten parents will be allowed to park in the teacher parking lot to drop off their child. Please do not park earlier than 7:50am.
- Students should be dropped off at their classroom no earlier than 7:55am. Program begins at 8:00am.
- For the summer, kindergarten parents will be allowed to park in the teacher parking lot to pick up their child. Please do not park earlier than 11:40am.
- Students should be picked up at their classroom from 11:50am to 12:00pm, no later than 12:05pm.
- Parents will not be allowed on campus before 11:40am.
- If you have other children in the regular summer program, pick up your kindergarten child first then come to the cafe to pick up your other children.
- Only the people who are designated on the pink form will be allowed to pick up the child. The designated individuals should be over the age of 18 and have a form of identification ready. If someone else will be picking up the child who is not on the pink form, please call the office at 305-8800.
- Uniforms are not mandatory but optional. School dress code is still in effect during free dress days. Comfortable footwear should be worn.
- School supplies are not needed, everything will be provided for the summer.
- On the first day, please send your child with a change of clothes labeled in a plastic bag.
- Your child will be allowed to bring a snack to have at recess. Please try to send a nut free snack due to student allergies.
- After picking up your child, please walk them to the front of D Bldg. to pick up your child’s FREE lunch and breakfast for the next day to take home. You can also pick up lunch and breakfast for other family members under 18.
- All playground equipment is off limits before, during, and after school.
- Masks will be required for all students except during recess.
- If your child will be absent for any reason, please call the office to let us know.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 305-8850. We look forward to welcoming your child to our 'Ohana.