Mauka Lani Elementary School Student Registration Requirements
Registration Hours 8:30am - 2:30pm
You must be the child’s PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN and provide a picture I.D. to register.
KINDERGARTEN OR NEW STUDENT TO HAWAII DOE SCHOOL
- Proof of residency (see below)
- Passport or Original Birth Certificate
- Birth announcement from the hospital is not accepted
- Shot records / Form 14
- TB Clearance issued by a local physician and read within a year of child’s first day of school
- Physical or appointment card
TRANSFERRING FROM THE MAINLAND / FOREIGN COUNTRY
- All of the above
- Transcripts from previous school
- If you don’t have transcripts, please complete the Request for Student Records form and we will fax it to your child(ren)’s previous school
TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER HAWAII DOE SCHOOL
- Proof of Residency (see below)
- Unopened Release Packet from Previous School
PROOF OF RESIDENCY (Documents must show legal guardian’s name and street address)
- Ownership / Rental
- Owner: House Deed, Escrow, Mortgage Statement or Property Tax
- Renter: Rental / Lease Agreement
- Any Current Utility Bill
- If you don’t have a utility bill yet, contact the utility company to provide you with a work order or document stating utilities will be installed at your residence.
NOTE: If you reside with the owner of the home, but you are not listed on the documents, you must request a Verification of
Residency Statement Notary Form from our school office.
- This notary form must:
- Include your name, your child(ren)’s name(s), and the homeowner’s name
- Be notarized
- Turned in with the homeowner’s proof of residency documents (the name on proof of residency documents must match the name on the notarized form)
You will also need to provide your own proof of residency when registering.